WHO WE ARE
STRONG HARVEST ENVISIONS . . .
a world in which everyone has nutritious food, clean drinking water, and economic opportunities.
Within the framework environmental stewardship and sustainability, we work in communities in the developing world focusing on: Enhancing Food Security, Improving Health, and Increasing Economic Viability – All at the Family Level.
STRONG HARVEST EMPOWERS . . .
people to meet their own basic needs in ways that create dignity in the individual, that are attainable and sustainable at the family level, and that will be passed down from generation to generation, creating a better way of life.
Our primary program provides training for individuals, organizations, and communities in the cultivation and uses of the multi-faceted moringa tree. Strong Harvest trains and equips local people to become Peer Educators who then take the knowledge of moringa to their own communities and beyond.
STRONG HARVEST PARTNERS . . .
with various organizations and groups in each country, participating in a dynamic and holistic community development model that addresses the most basic needs of the people with whom we work. We partner with:
• Churches and Community Groups
• Primary and Secondary Schools
• Rural Clinics
• Children’s Homes and Orphanages
• Governmental and Non-governmental Organizations
STRONG HARVEST PROVIDES . . .
• Hands-on Peer Educator training programs tailored to meet the unique needs of the participants
• Training materials pertaining to: basic nutrition, moringa cultivation, and using moringa for good nutrition, clean water, and economic opportunities
• Project planning support
• Follow-up training and support
• Networking opportunities for Peer Educators
• Identification of market pathways for those who seek to develop moringa into a family or community business